Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating the cookies in your browser – SOLTEC integral solutions S.L. will not link the data stored in the cookies to your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To this end, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To this end, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies: The SOLTEC integral solutions S.L website may use third party services which, on behalf of SOLTEC integral solutions S.L, will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: